Monday, April 19, 2010

Where has DD been?

I am sure that you all, including the BLRT want to know where I've been and what I have been up to.

I have been a little quiet recently, mirroring the BLRT. But I have a new goal. Make it on to the BLRT.

In the history of the BLRT, there haven't been that many additions. Tiger, but Davo loves him, so he was instantly in. There has been Ash, who can offer many things I can't and there have been the Crosslings, who were ex-roadies that made the switch.

In an effort to make it, I am taking the approach of BGA and Fastest Man and am 100% focussed on Road Racing. After many years of solid road racing, I will make the switch and become a cool mountain biker and after a year or two of that - I will be on the BLRT - sweet.

Current phase = roadie action.

By the way, didn't everyone read Dr Nick's awesome Hamner report? He is definitely a dreamy bushlover.

1 comment:

  1. Good strategy DD. By then according to the odds, at least a couple of the current idiotic line-up will be dead, so there may be an opening.

    For bringing roadmen across though there will be extra conditions such as matching the Crosslings local hillclimb times etc.

    ReplyDelete